We can organize a customized tour of the city´s coolest neighborhoods off the beaten path which focus on Berlin´s fascinating local, alternative, underground and multicultural scenes & areas were Berliners spend their time.
We can visit artist’s hubs, thriving multi cultural districts, local neighborhoods and cultural landmarks against a backdrop of some of the world´s most amazing urban art. The tour can be as long or as short as you require and begins at the time which is most convenient for your group.
Some suggestions :
- A visit to Berlin´s thriving artist and multi cultural neighborhoods
- Cultural icons including The Bethanien house & YAAM beach
- One of Europe´s largest alternative entertainment areas on the grounds of former bombed out train depot with bars, beer gardens, skate halls and urban art
- Street art, graffiti , mural art,urban art projects & autonomous initiatives
- Hidden courtyards, Flea Markets , urban farms, local areas for food shopping & entertainment
- All the stories & legends of the neighbourhoods, nightlife tips, local recommendations and much much more…
Group lunch and dinner locations can also be reserved by us, as well as refreshments during or after the activity. You will be highly entertained on these very relaxed and interesting tours, we promise!
Please contact us for prices and further details.