Experience the buzz surrounding Berlin´s new craft beer scene and learn about Germany´s amazing traditional beer culture. With your group visit select bars, brewpubs and traditional establishments to sample beer and discuss this favorite German pastime and new local brewing scene developing again in Berlin.
As we take your group through the city´s neighborhoods to sample different beers, your guide will give you some fantastic insights into the lifestyle, culture and history of the district and the local people. The Prenzlauer berg district is the original home of brewing in Berlin, plying it´s trade since the early 1700´s and is littered with historical landmarks intermingled with an exciting bar, restaurant, cafe culture. Your group will experience it all on your private Beer tour.
Private tour of some of Berlin´s most interesting beer tasting hubs.
- A Brewery and brewpub making traditional Berlin styles in small quantities.
- Try some new styles being brewed here in Berlin by locals and ex-pats bringing their experience to the city in wonderfully cozy brewpub and beer gardens.
- Visit one of the most happening bars in the city boasting a huge range of IPA´s, Pale Ales, Stouts, Porters, Pilsners made in Germany and around the world.
- Our highly knowledgeable and enthusiastic guides will be sharing their knowledge about different styles, tastes, food pairings and the history and development of brewing in Germany.
- Visit one of Berlin´s most lively districts, steeped in old and new world charm
- Tour includes a beer at each venue and food can be arranged for your group at venues
- Enjoy a fun day / evening with friends and colleagues and experience this flourishing and vibrant beer culture in Germany´s capital city.
Perfectly suited to beer lovers, corporate groups and special interest groups. 18 and over only.
Let us design the perfect tour at a starting time convenient for you.