Our Student Tours - Combine your package
Our Alternative tours are very popular with young people so we now have special discounted prices for student groups.
The Alternative Berlin tour can be taken by a max 30 students (larger groups can be arranged) for the special price:
150 euros per group for a 3 hour tour!
Our Street art workshop & walking tour (minimum 20 people). Includes all materials and a personally made souvenir for the special price:
12 euros per student!
All tours include:
- Free pick up from an agreed location(if required)
- Starting time at your convenience
- Drop off at your requested destination at the conclusion of the tour
See below for all our tours and packages available to our Student guests.
*We can also offer advice on restaurants and places to feed hungry students. Please feel free to ask for some good tips on where to go after our tours.
ALTERNATIVE BERLIN STUDENT TOUR 150€ PER GROUP
Our passionate and knowledgable guides will give students a real sense of Berlin´s Alternative lifestyle, multicultural neighborhoods and urban art scenes on these beautifully designed tours that are both fun and educational.
- Street art/graffiti
- Urban culture and Alternative lifestlye
- Cultural icons including Eastside gallery, YAAM beach bar & market
- One of Europe´s largest indoor skateparks & alternative entertainment facilities in a bombed out train depot
- Artist squats , communes, creative arts projects
- Cool shops & districts
- Landmarks of Rock, Reggae, Hip Hop, Punk, Goth & Electronic music
- All the stories & legends of the neighbourhoods and much much more…
Our guides are all active members of Berlin´s Street art, graffiti and underground/ alternative community and will give students the chance to engage in some thought provoking discussions on counter – culture, urban art, music scenes, gentrification and alternative lifestyle. All this while discovering the colourful neighborhoods and the real people of Berlin.
STREET ART WORKSHOP & TOUR 12€ PER STUDENT
Students learn how to make their own Street art & graffiti on these workshops and recieve great insights into this modern art movement !
On the walking tour your students will see many examples on the streets of the different styles of Street art including :
- Stencil art, paste-ups,graffiti pieces, murals, installations, tagging and wildstyle graffiti.
- For the walking tour part we also include a visit to a gallery/studio space so students can see the art in a gallery type context.
At the workshop expert local artists teach them all the skills and tricks needed to make their own work. Each student will take home their own personally made piece or a group canvas made together.
This workshop/tour is a very rewarding experience for students and teachers and a fantastic way to remember your trip to Berlin!
ALTERNATIVE BERLIN AT NIGHT
- A visit to a crazy mechanical monster installation
- Creepy courtyards with spectacular urban art
- Cool local neighborhoods
- A bombed out train depot converted into clubs and bars
- Some super impressive large scale mural on the Spree river
If you´re looking for some nighttime entertainment for eager students wanting to explore this city then join us on this exciting and fun tour.