Our passionate and knowledgable guides will give students a real sense of Berlin´s Alternative lifestyle, multicultural neighborhoods and urban art scenes on these beautifully designed tours that are both fun and educational.
- Street art/graffiti
- Urban culture and Alternative lifestlye
- Cultural icons including Eastside gallery, YAAM beach bar & market
- One of Europe´s largest indoor skateparks & alternative entertainment facilities in a bombed out train depot
- Artist squats , communes, creative arts projects
- Cool shops & districts
- Landmarks of Rock, Reggae, Hip Hop, Punk, Goth & Electronic music
- All the stories & legends of the neighbourhoods and much much more…
Price: 150€ per group with maximum 30 participants (it´s possible to book tours for bigger groups)
Our guides are all active members of Berlin´s Street art, graffiti and underground/ alternative community and will give students the chance to engage in some thought provoking discussions on counter – culture, urban art, music scenes, gentrification and alternative lifestyle. All this while discovering the colourful neighborhoods and the real people of Berlin.