Our FREE Alternative walking tours let you see Berlin like a Berliner
Taking you beyond the tourist destinations to the heart and soul of the city:
The underground sights & sounds, world-famous STREET ART and GRAFFITI culture, haunts and hangouts of the famous and infamous and the landmarks of rock, reggae, punk and electronic music.
Tips based tours give budget travellers a great opportunity to experience Berlin´s alternative/ underground subcultures while paying what you can afford if you feel your guide deserves it.
Tours are different each time but a usual 3 hr tour looks like this:
- Artist squats and multi cultural neighborhoods
- Cultural icons including The Bethanien house & YAAM beach
- One of Europe´s largest indoor skateparks & alternative entertainment facilities in a bombed out train depot
- Urban art projects & autonomous initiatives
- Abandoned sites , Urban farms, Street art, graffiti , mural art
- Daytime raves, flea markets (summer) and bizarre shops
- All the stories & legends of the neighbourhoods, nightlife tips, local recommendations and much much more…
Our guides have a wealth of information to share with you about what´s happening here and now and the best ways to spend your time in this awesome city. We´ll visit some of Berlin’s most famous neighbourhoods and meet various artists and local people. We support creative arts and the protection of Berlin lifestyle and culture. Good behaviour is a must on these tours.
No bookings necessary- just show up at meeting point.
Private tours can be arranged for larger groups.
Thank you for your understanding.