A mind blowing introduction to Berlin's graffiti & street art culture
On this 2 part tour we take the back streets and discover some of the latest, greatest and oldest examples of street art , graffiti & mural art in this famous capital of urban art. The street art tour component is a detailed look at over 50 local and international artists on the streets and in the studio’s of local artists.
Our guides are all Street artists/ graffiti writers and experts on the scene and will show you some of the best stencil art , throw ups, mural art , hall of fame´s, paste ups, tagging, ad busting, heaven spots, burners and installations while teaching you who is behind the art and what their motivations are.The art changes rapidly in the streets so there is always fresh work and you might even get the chance to see an artist doing a piece live.
We then visit our fantastic workshop location in a former abandoned margarine factory in the upcoming district of Lictenberg (map) where you will get the opportunity to paint and receive instructions on various street art & graffiti techniques from both local and international artists. You’ll then get to make your very own canvas piece to take home with you as a mento of this truly Berlin experience !
Learn the secrets and make your own street art and graffiti in Berlin!
- History & origins of this underground global phenomena
- Urban art in society & underground circles
- Street art v Graffiti, unwritten rules & codes of conduct
- Mural art by Blu, Osgemeos, Ema Jones, ROA and more
- Culture jamming, activism in art & adbusting, Futuristic graffiti techniques
- Paint inside a former abandoned factory complex and creative space
- Talks and demonstrations by local artists and instruction on how to make your own street art & graffiti pieces
- All materials and a personally made souvenir to take home!
Learn the styles, techniques & terminology: From stencils, paste-ups, throw-ups, burners, bombings, tags, pieces, murals, installations, wildstyle graffiti, trains, cans, caps, crews, top to bottom! We´ll teach you the mythical language of the street & then let you loose!